Mercedes Benz Intouro Family

• Hello, here I am offering you the progress of the Mercedes Benz Intouro Family project.

Here are the versions we are going to make:

Tourismo RH: Euro5\EEV Comfort seat version, 12M 12.75M (M) and 13M(L)
    Integro:Euro5\EEV: Comfort seat version, 12M 12.75M (M) and 13M(L)

Euro5\EEV: Student seat (E) and Comfort seat. In 10M (K) Fiction version, 12M 12.75M (M) and 13M(L).

Euro 6 2016: Schoolboy seat (E) and Comfort seat. In 10M (K) Fiction version, 12M 12.75M (M) and 13M(L).

Euro 6 2018: Schoolboy seat (E) and Comfort seat. In 10M (K) Fiction version, 12M 12.75M (M) and 13M(L).

The advances are 100% on Blender we have already exported all the EEV and Euro5. What changes between the €6 2016 and 2018 versions, just the rear cover only. All Intouro versions will be Full automatic, no manual gearbox because on the network where I am the only automatic gearbox that exists in Euro 5 and being reformed and in €6 it is only full ZF.

I will post some screens of progress on Blender.

3d file coming from Hum 3d and not from games and handmade Objects thanks to Photos whose Comfort seat otherwise the school chair are from Hum 3d.

Our Intouro pack will be available on Patreon :) here is the Patreon here to see the future bus prices.

https://www.patreon.com/ascdes?fan_landing=true

We are always cheaper than Sobol which is much more expensive on the market.

Sincerely, Juliana Community manager of Ascension Design

• IREgio612

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Basically, it is a good model, but you should fix all the errors in the mesh. Texture Bake would also be an idea to add shadows.

It just does not look very nice.

Good evening your Devs and above the Shadows are at the max the bodywork was Smoths so it's just Shadows but we're at the max for what's real it's the Skin that makes there are no shadows it's the Blue sankeo who fucks everyone otherwise the Shadows are Niquelle :)

I take your criticism into account :)

Sincerely Julie

Why the French Community and Ci Pourris and Criticize People Who Make Clean Mods:/

Bannie Waz CEO of Ascension Design :D

Nini Waz CEO of Ascension Design :D

Loss. CEO of Ascension Design :D

Lmars08 Head of Communications PDF of Ascension Design :D

OMSI-Modder

• it's the badly done Shadows

I was really too lazy to make a beautiful temp since it's still devs but the back is the shadow and more Opti and no hole or rine

Sincerely the dev :)

Why the French Community and Ci Pourris and Criticize People Who Make Clean Mods:/

OMSI-Modder

• but if you want to help us we have a discord ( https://discord.gg/V3XQNA6DU9 ) and you say you come from Omsi Talk :)

OMSI-Modder

• Hello here are some News from Intouro. After a whole day of remeshing the bodywork we finally arrive at a clean bodywork here you can observe the beautiful Livery LiO 66 (Link between the territories of Occitanie) Belonging to the Regie Autonome des Pyrénées-Orientales by 3703 which and an Intouro Boite automatic ZF ecolife, go over the details of the bus, by this weekend I will have exported the new Type Tourismo RH and Intouro bodywork €4.5, EEV, 6 2016, 6 2018. it will only be necessary to find someone who wants to help me to make the Scripts of the rear doors and the Setvar-type animations interchangeable in games.

Post by Banniewaz

OMSI-Modder

• Here is a view of the Dashboards remeshed from 0 with Photos ect ect all and animate all the Objects are already exported except the Body of the dashboards.

Post by Banniewaz

OMSI-Modder

• 138349525_2629949027290952_8955346083543251355_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=1gxRVIJ1BZQAX_irCnn&_nc_ht=scontent-mrs2-2.xx&oh=00_AT_HnN8aQFAF_JKmjzmo71-Bix7g1Rl2ESBwjCci2P5ZAA&oe=625C733C

Here is which version I base my beautiful Intouro on. Which now is no longer at the same park number :) .The sounds will come directly from this Bus model, the Intouro will only be in ZF ecolife because I don't know how to script a manual box, I'm still stuck on the automatic, the EEV and Euro 5 will have a mix of Euro 5 sounds from my work and des are EEV de citaro de Helvete after ci Arn J and agreed to grant me the agreement for the reuse of his wonderful sounds of this Gearbox, with the exchange of 5% of what people will give to the Patreon of Intouro :), I am also looking for motivated people to contribute to the development of the bus in exchange they will have a dedicated version of the bus to get in the exit of the bus under Patreon :) and they will also see the bus free of charge :)

OMSI-Modder

• Hello, here it is, we have been working in the shadows for 10 days, we come to the News:

Double Door Scripts that are made

Bodywork rework

door rework

retro rework

wheel rework

overhaul of all my ZF automatic gearbox and Om936 engine sounds

Interior plus Optimize

(PMR scripts in progress but to be seen at the exit)

Openable Engine Compartment

Baggage compartment Openable?

Setvar: Bicycle Rack, Interior Luggage Rack, floor mat or not, PMR seat or not, Folding seat by Setvar, Rear Luggage Rack.

in the Day I will post more Photos :)

Sincerely Banned Waz ;)8o

OMSI-Modder

• Here is the work Donner in 10 Days I was able to quietly redo the Bodywork of 13.01, I am starting to create the Bodywork 12.2 and that of 14.33 (Integro) the 10M Version when it is not created for the Moment

OMSI-Modder

• Hello, here I come to you for the news like every week.

The advance of this weekend we were Rare on our side the Developer took us out of the screens of the Ordinary between redesign of the 3d Object type Seat, Floor, Floor mats, Hannover ERIC + and to finish the bodywork and the Doors.

I leave you photos of the progress of this weekend.

For the Intouro you will need Pedro's Setra because we know low on a pedro scripts for the Intouros.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Hannover Eric +:

Tourismo RH:

Interior:

Bilder

OMSI-Modder

• Hi,
    I really like the creation. Will there be a version with 1-1 doors? There are a few of them in the Czech Republic.
    Thanks, I wish you much success in your creation. search?q=jamibus+intouro&sxsrf=ALiCzsZODXkyrgfoOD2pW6d8KFGgu2FsdA:1652205473939&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiS0PqCwdX3AhWG2KQKHT4pB3IQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=969&dpr=1#imgrc=w0-SNyfHr-_YUM

Greetings to you yes a Version 1-1 will be available in 12 12.64 and 13.32 with Inter Urban School and Grand Confort versions

Sincerely Nini Waz

OMSI-Modder

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!